Southern Nevada is home to many Master Planned Communities. Some larger than others. Some more expensive than others. Some have better amenities than others. For those home buyers with a large budget, the following is the short list of the communities to consider. Each has homes available over a million dollars and offers privacy and security behind gated entries.
· The Estates at Southern Highlands: Entirely behind guarded gates are high end custom homes and custom lots. The community is located at the southwest corner of the Las Vegas Valley and offers views of the Vegas Strip. Within the community is the exclusive and very private Southern Hills Golf Club. Residents of The Estates like to boast their golf course has the most luxurious club house in the valley. Unfortunately, people have to be a resident or invited guest to find out if this is true.
· Seven Hills: This community is 1,300 acres built in the rolling hills of Henderson, Nevada. Instead of one large guard gated community there various smaller gated communities offering both production homes and custom lots. Many of the homes have both city and mountain views. Most of the homes built on the custom lots exceed the million dollar price point. Seven Hills has a championship golf course named Rio Secco meandering thru the community. The course is public and has some dramatic holes making the course worth playing if you are a Seven Hills resident or not.
· Anthem Country Club: Anthem Country Club is a guard gated private community within the 4,755 acre Anthem Master Planned Community. The community is also in the foothills of Henderson, Nevada and has views of the Vegas Strip. The club has a variety of production homes and custom lots. A few of the production homes and all the customs homes are valued over a million dollars and beyond. The community does have a private golf course by the same name.
· MacDonald Highlands: Another private guard gated community at the base of the foothills in Henderson, Nevada. At the lower area of the community are production homes. Anyone looking to buy a luxury home will drive past the production homes to the custom homes and custom lots. Some of the custom homes are carved into the mountain at the highest elevations of any homes in the Vegas Valley. These custom homes are also some of the most expensive in the valley, all exceeding multi-million dollar prices. The community has a semi-private championship golf course named Dragon Ridge Golf Club.
· Summerlin: Summerlin is a massive 22,500 acre Master Planned Community that has something for everyone. This development is on the western edge of the valley. Development started in the early 1990’s and will continue far into the future. Both Red Rock Country Club and TPC Summerlin are private guard gated country clubs within Summerlin. Both of these country clubs have a variety of homes including custom homes exceeding a million dollars. Besides these two country clubs there are far too many smaller communities with high end custom home lots to mention. Summerlin also has numerous public golf courses having custom lots and custom homes lining the courses.
The previously mentioned Master Planned Communities are the most popular for high end homes, but the descriptions are brief. Each community is unique when it comes to amenities, shopping, schools, hospitals, etc. To learn everything home buyers need to know they should engage a Professional Realtor to guide them. First Federal Realty DeSimone has experienced Realtors who are familiar with these Master Planned Communities. With help of the First Federal team, home buyers will find the right home in the right community. First Federal Realty DeSimone can be contacted at 702 990 8660.